LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #91 & Talented Time Travelers #90


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 91st Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First, let's see what some of our 
talented time travelers shared at last week's party.


I'm not a purist when it comes to antiques and collectibles. 
I truly feel many pieces need new life breathed into them.

So it was easy for me to applaud this Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
transformation by Francine @ SkyBluPink Creations

Go check out the piece in its entirety to see
just how gorgeous it looks in its new skin.


If you're a DIYer who is also into recycling—as I am—then
you'll appreciate the tutorial by Wanessa @ Wanessa Carolina Creations.

Her beautiful storage boxes are a "literal" trash-to-treasure story.


With a jolt of bright red accents, Jade @ There Was a Crooked House
was able to revamp a plain porch space 
into a trendy ho tspot for Java time.

OK, now double time it over here and link up your wonderful creations!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

24 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Thanks for the nice comments too...
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely features. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features Liz! Thank you for hosting & have a wonderful Easter weekend!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography is my craft and passion ! I hope you dont mind if I link up , Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for host week after week...much appreciated.
    I hope your Easter is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz,Thanks for hosting again this week. I love the DIY looks like great project, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting -
    Great features
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for having me this week!

    Blessings and best wishes for Easter.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a loyal host....thanks so much for always being here. I am never surprised, after linking with you on my post.You are always here. :)

    Love your features....I posted about a brand new, cool looking pan that I bought for $1.50...didn't have a clue what it was for but I liked it. Found out from sweet bloggers it is a cheesecake springform pan (used for many other things) and they cost about $40.00 new....woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz,
    That chalk paint feature is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting; have a wonderful Easter!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Excited to see what is in store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great features.LOVE that dresser.Thank you for hosting.Have a wonderful Easter.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness just look at all those linkies this week!! I joined the party late- hope you don’t mind!

    Have a great Easter celebrating with family and friends and remembering the One who gave us New Life!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for featuring my Reclycled Cardboard Boxes!!! Have a great Easter!

    Wanessa

    http://wanessacarolinacreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for another lovely party! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the hop and have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family!
    Cheers,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Liz! Thanks for another amazing party! Happy Easter!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great features...love that pop of red! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for another week of partying :) Have a super Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Liz, Wishing you a blessed Easter. Thanks for hosting. Joyous Wishes, Lidna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just stopping by to say hello ... Hope all is well w/you and yours! I think I'll visit some of your links while I'm here. In case you didn't notice, I've opened my Google blog yet again. BJ (Sweet Nothings) was by my WP blog one day and couldn't leave a comment. I find it hard to leave comments on Google w/WordPress ID - so, I just reopened it. I keep us all entertained that way! Ha? Ha!

    Rejoice - He is risen and therefore we have hope here on earth and hereafter! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for having your Thursday link parties! Happy Belated Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.