LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #92 & Talented Time Travelers #91


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 92nd Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Let's take a quick peek at some of the creativity shared
at last week's party—by our talented time travelers—first.


The profusion of pallet projects permeating
the blogosphere is mind-boggling.

And the beautifully aged wood on this one,
by Lesa @ Home Frosting, has produced an instant antique.


Over the years, the Yankee and I have cut down, reworked,
and pieced together various furniture parts

But, I never once thought about
cutting a desk apart to make a nightstand. 

That clever endeavor was the brainchild of Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs.


From the moment I spied the first
coffee-filter wreath, I was hooked.

And the varied hues of turquoise in this lovely creation,
have served to deepen that infatuation.


Organization is such a beautiful thing—
especially with designer touches like this embellished Pegboard.

It was just one of the many ways Kim @ The Money Pit 
transformed a disorganized garage into a delightful workspace

Now show us what you've got going on this week.


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

19 comments:

  1. Liz,

    Thanks so much for hosting this party! Love your site!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed at all the creative pallet projects out there. I know someone who is always trying to get rid of them, but I don't have any place to keep them. Maybe I should just leave a few outside to get good and weathered:-) Love that planter box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz! Thanks again for the wonderful party!

    Maggie
    www.thehellonheelshousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, Great featuresl Thanks for hosting, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much inspiration to find here every week. Great features. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm flattered! And thanks for hosting again! I love to see the creative things out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the features! Thanks for the party Liz!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz, I wanted to say thank you so much for featuring me! I really appreciate it. I linked up again this week and will put your button on my sidebar to remind me of your party. I have a new party, Share Your Cup Thursday. I would love if you would come share sometime! Thanks again. The other features look great and I am going to visit them.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't shared here for a while- thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mother in law cut apart a desk years ago and my husband used the drawer part as a nightstand for years before we were married (she must have been way ahead of her time). Now I use it as one end of my computer desk with a finished board across it. I guess I should post my home made desk one day, I just take it for granted!!! Nice features...thanks for hosting.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my pallet box, Liz. That was quite a surprise! Also, thank you for hosting a great party and allowing us to share our projects. Have a wonderful day. Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing all the features, I need to get busy with a project soon

    thanks for hosting, I don't have anything fabulous to show but wanted to say hi and tell you I like coming over here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great features!Thank you for hosting.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting. Great features, love the pallet project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting again this week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Liz, thank you so much for featuring my nightstand makeover! I was so surprised and pleased. I wish I had space for a pallet project; love the planter. I'd love to make a garden bench out of one but no where to keep it until I finish my other many projects! lol Thanks for hosting this week. Hopefully, will finish a project in time to link up this week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting Liz!
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ideas, fun inspiration...THANKS for hosting. Hope you stop by for tea :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.