LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #93 & Talented Time Travelers #92


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 93rd Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First, let's see what some of our
talented time travelers shared at last week's party.


We've seen subway art all over Blogland for awhile now. 
But, have you ever seen subway furniture?

Well...
Susan @ SIMPLY VINTAGEOUS took the theme to the extreme and
gave an old bureau the perfect artful makeover.


Do you enjoy seeing before-and-after
 makeovers?  I certainly do.

Anne @ White Lace Cottage shared several shots of her living room as it
 looked before the fabulous transformation you see above.

It was quite fun to pick out all the changes she has made.


With the numerous flower beds, plants, fruit trees and organic garden here
at the cottage, I have more things to attend to than time to do so.

But each time I see beautiful arrangements involving lilacs—
like this gorgeous tablescape by Judy @ JBigg's Little Pieces
I'm tempted to add the planting and subsequent care of lilac bushes
to my never ending workload.   ; )


There are some projects I never tire of. 
Those involving burlap just happen to be among them.

Cindy Jane @ Pajama Crafters
used burlap and spray paint
to totally transform her lackluster lamp into a sweet little showpiece.


That was just a small taste of the delights from last week's party. 
Now show us what you've got for this week.   ; )


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

27 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for hosting! I linked back to you on the post and added you to my Great Links Page and am also a new linky follower! Stop by and see me some time and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz
    This is my first time participating in Time Travel Thursday.

    I traveled back over 200 years for my post.

    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting each week!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. Love that little lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Liz!
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lilacs they are so pretty in the silver. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little dresser. L.O.V.E. it.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz, hope your week is going well! Love the featured lampshade and lilacs!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I am thanking Mamie Jane for the great idea of using old files and pieces of wood plus magnets to make a photo holder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Liz! Love the rose lamp shade...THANKS for hosting this each week :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. I have been transplanting rhodos and making new garden bed this week. Things are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. Love lilacs, so nice to see some in your post today. I posted my gardening update, I've been rearranging, making new beds, planting rhodos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the feature Liz - but I was inspired by Lindauer - who did theirs first!!!! Cannot take credit for this incredible idea - it sold the next day btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again Liz - had no idea you were featuring my dresser!!!!
    My inspiration for the dresser came from Lindauer Designs - so I cannot
    take credit for the idea!
    And thanks for hosting - love seeing all the great stuff out there
    Hugs,
    Suzan
    ( thought I sent this before - but don't see it - I think I forgot to hit publish - but if you get it twice, sorry about that - it's 2.30 a.m. here!! )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Liz, Sorry to be late but so busy on these beautiful spring days. Lovely features from last week. As always, thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  16. I planted a lilac bush last year and was very unhappy that it didn't flower. This year I can see some buds growing on it so I'm hoping in a few weeks I will have some gorgeous scented lilacs in my garden.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz,
    Thank you so much for featuring my living room makeover.I am truly honored.Love all the other features too.Thank you again for hosting.Have a great week.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting again this week, I'm happy to be linking up again!
    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always enjoy coming over here

    thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  20. First time linking, thanks for hosting! Great features and your newest linky follower!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great features, I have linked up, thanks for hosting so many talented ones out there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for featuring my lamp along with some of your other beautiful links from last week. I adore your charming blog!
    ~Cindy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just found your blog today and I have joined vis Linky Followers. I have added a link to your blog on my blog... Http://AnyoneCanDecorate.blogspot.com

    I hope you can come check my blog out and join if you like ;)
    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  24. Iagree it is always so much fun checking out your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the party Liz! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    my webpage :: Banja Vrujci

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.