LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #90 & Talented Time Travelers #89


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 90th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

But you know that we simply must pay tribute to
some of our talented time travelers from last week first.

Spring has sprung all over Blogland. 
And it's so much fun to wander through the blogosphere and see
how much color has burst onto the scene.

Just take a look below to see what I mean!   ; )


When I saw Angelina's incredible sewing room
@ Ruby Jean, my jaw practically hit the floor!

This is, by far, one of the prettiest work spaces I've ever seen.


Eilis @ My Heart Lives Here has happily joined the
spring "color" parade.

The cute little bunny—sweetly tucked into an apothecary
 filled with brightly-hued jelly beans—is but
one of her lovely spring vignettes.


We're all familiar with the versatility of burlap.

Gina @ Random Thoughts tapped into that versatility to
create this charming spring wreath. 

AND...
she was kind enough to share her how-tos.


One of the reasons daffodils are my favorite spring flower
is that they infuse their surroundings with such sunny brilliance.

When Laura @ Elegant Nest added them to her mantelscape,
 their vibrant pop of color brought the whole vignette to life.


If you want a fun way to add a
splash of cheery color to your sewing or crafting space,
 just follow the lead of Mary @ Mary's Meanderings.

With a few simple supplies, you can bring your pretty notions front
and center, where they can be enjoyed every day.


Now, how will you color our world this week?   ; )


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me, Liz. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! The poor bunny is hoping I go buy some more jelly beans because my teenagers did discover that they were real candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubyjeans looks wonderful, I need to pop over there. Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for being the "hostess with the mostest"! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my lace and ribbon organizer!! That is so much fun to see it featured! Have been busy with feeding boys who are working on our house so don't have anything new to link up this week but look forward to all the the inspirations linking up this week here.

    Thank you again!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Liz! It's always a pleasure having a party here!

    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature Liz! I always love to bring a little of the outside in when decorating. Now that my daffodils have waned...I am just waiting for my iris garden to explode so I can fill more vases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and what a great idea!

    Greetings, Pietrik

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the Springy Easter themed features. I think Easter/Spring is my fav season. It's such a hoeful full of life time! Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting. Always a pleasure to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz! Thank you for another great party!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting Liz. The sewing room is amazing. I also love the wreath. I may have to try that one.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great features.Thank you for hosting.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.