LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #78 & Talented Time Travelers #77


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 78th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Well, here we are in a brand new year!
 
Looking back at all the incredible projects accomplished by you 
talented time travelers revealed that you were quite the
 busy little elves in 2011.   ; )

I had such a difficult time choosing which projects to feature;
you all were so amazingly creative last year.

 Thank you so very much for being a special part of Time Travel Thursday.
I can't wait to see how brightly you stars shine in 2012! 


From perusing her blog, it appears that Holly and I have very similar tastes.
Her master bedroom makeover really got my attention—well, that and
the fabulous old door that leads to her basement.

You can visit Holly @ Down to Earth Style to see the recap
 of all her other wonderful 2011 achievements!


The vintage, green headboard that Tammi @ Eleventh House used to create
 this sweet shabby bench was a fortuitous find from her local thrift store.

As a matter of fact, Tammi's entire cottage is filled with such wonderful
thrifted things.  You really should go take a peek!


This cute coffee table—created by Deidre @ Simply Simplisticated—sang an
 entirely different tune in its former life as a beaten up old trunk.

Deidre graciously shared her step-by-step process of transforming
this ugly duckling to a lovely swan.


Isn't this just the most darling tooth fairy pillow?
Jen @ AT HOME IN THE northwest is the mastermind behind the design.

Pay Jen a visit to get all the details.
Now, are you ready to share your creativity for another year?   ; )

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful features...I always love to see them! Thanks for hosting Liz...hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed New Year :)
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    P.S. I was reading the post below and your property is gorgeous...now that's my kinda living out there in the country...I just thought I lived in the country until I saw where you are at lol! You are so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at your last post of how far out you live. I am sure it has its pluses and minus' but still oh so lovely. Keeping the deer from your garden must be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the TOOTH!!! :) Just linked up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be joining you this week. Thanks for inviting me!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me Liz I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hostessing the party, I'm linked back to you! Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so very much for featuring me! Its been so much fun:) Deidre~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very excited about the new year! So many possibilities! Happy New year! ♥♥♥ And thanks for the party fun all year! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her bedroom is my 2nd fav. in the whole of Blogland. Just love it.....:)
    Thanks for hosting.....I am tickled to see how your meme is growing.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Hope you're off to a wonderful 2012!

    Cheers! Mary from SweetLittleBluebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had a beautiful new project to show today but still trying to get the house back in order from too many christmas trees in the house LOl
    YOu always have great things to show and love the linky party

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure if I should thank you or not for featuring Down To Earth's blog. I just spent 2 hours reading it and wondering how I've missed her before. Thanks for sharing such great blogs and putting so much work in doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz, Wanted to let you know we posted a thank you to and others for featuring us on your blog this year. I linked to your party but it posted twice so sorry, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for hosting. I am also following. Found your blog from my sister's blog (avintagegreen.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. I am following your blog. Told my sibling and he is following too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.