LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #61 & Talented Time Travelers #60


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 61st Time Travel Thursday linky party at the Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Let's peek at some of last week's talented time travelers first!

 
A few weeks ago, Rebecca @ Walnut & Vine went thrifting with a friend—on
Hilton Head Island.  You would not believe the incredible
treasures she found!  How fitting to find
treasure on an island.


If you like things a bit on the wild side, then you'll love this creation by
Larissa Hill Designs.  It was actually a project for a very good
cause, so be sure to visit to get the whole scoop.


Aren't these the most fabulous vintage pulleys?  Ann @ Moonbeams & Fireflies
found these on one of her recent thrifting excursions

Her son wants to repurpose a couple of them.  Maybe Ann will show us
his handiwork when it's complete.  


I know many of you are sad to see summer go—not I!  Although, if I were like
Maria @ Chic in flip flops and had this to look forward to, I
might change my mind about summer.


The next best thing to touring a show booth in person is doing so via a blog. 
Be sure to visit Laurie @ Heaven's Walk to see all the delightful
vignette's from her recent show space.

Thanks to all the talented party participants from last week!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

18 comments:

  1. Great features from last week. Thanks for hosting Time Travel Thursday.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    I was so excited to see that I was featured on your wonderful blog! Thanks so much, I always love joining your fun party! Thanks also for becoming a follower! I am your newest follower also, I thought I already was but went back and checked and found out I wasn't!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me on your inspirational blog. I'll be sure to share my son's pulley projects when he gets to them. Thanks for hosting (and following).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    Such a treat to see these awesome blogs!!! Sending (((hugs))) your way!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz,
    Just clicked on one of your older posts and saw it was about Clines Antiques! I used to go there all time when I lived in Concord for 10 years, actually in the country not to far from Mt. Pleasent but had Concord address. Lived in a old Queen Anne farmhouse on Georgeville Barrier Rd, loved it there! Clines was some place!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,
    THANK YOU so much for visiting!!! I linked up my new blog too! Thank you so much for joining!!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love visiting all of the talented ladies! Thanks for a fun party! I linked up this morning! YAY!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost forgot to come back and link up, Liz! I saw you had a problem with the linky this morning. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz, Thanks for hosting! I accidentally linked up my living room (#59) again when I already did last week. You can delete that. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always a great party! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Time Travel Thursday! Thanks for hosting!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I added you on my post, but am not seeing where i can link up on yours.

    Thanks for hosting.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's been a while, good to be back. As always thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, you said it, and How True: The next best thing to touring a show booth in person is doing so via a blog. Now I'm going to try this linking up thing (I'm sorta new at all of this).
    Cheers!
    --Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! Nice post....I LOVE Fall, so not sad about summer. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting Liz... off to work but I will check out all the great links later! Have a great weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Liz,
    I've linked my little shoe form. Have a great weekend!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.