LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #60 & Talented Time Travelers #59


"We all have our time machines.  Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 60th Time Travel Thursday linky party at the Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First...
let's revisit a handful of the talented time travelers from


Since my Yankee doesn't like prissy, feminine décor, I have to live
vicariously, through those of you who have dreamy, romantic touches
splashed throughout your homes.

René @ Miss Gracie's house has so many beautiful "girly" things throughout her
lovely home, I just have to keep going back to get my feminine fix.   ; )


Jessie @ A Cozy Cottage in the City created several pretty vignettes
with these gorgeous purple tulips.  I think they look fabulous
in this French zinc pitcher!


I thought this was just the cutest design for a child's room.  Then I found out
that Anna @ lasso the moon had done it all freehand...
and I was even more impressed!


Getting a steal of a deal is always so much fun—and when
the makeover turns out this pretty, it makes the deal
even sweeter.

Julie and Sharon @ Vintage Shabby Chicks are always on the lookout
for such trash-to-treasure finds.


Amy @ All Things Home shared the unique sofa table she whipped
together, but it was this fantastic old tool tote that
really got my attention!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

14 comments:

  1. Great features from last week. Love your blog too......

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this delightful party on Thursdays I am so happy I have something to show that I am proud of , you always get a lot of talent showing

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out! I, too, love that carpenter's tote. It's one of my favorite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so glad I joined this week. Such talented ladies out there...love that sideboard by Steal of a Deal. I have a similar one in my kitchen waiting for a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party, I lake it Liz!
    I will have joined in this lovely group.

    Have a nice day, kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Liz! Just wanted to thank you so much for featuring our buffet!! Sharon and I are new to this blogging thing, so this is a real honor...thank you. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting such a neat party. I was glad to be able to join. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party!!! So many talented bloggers among those you featured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting, and again thank you for featuring our Tea Time Giveaway last week. Your help was really appreciated, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great highlights. I absolutely love that quote at the beginning of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great features--love that sideboard! Thanks for hosting Liz; have a fun holiday weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many wonderful links this week! Some of them really take me back to the 'good ole days'! Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry, I accidentally entered the linky party twice--complete accident, please delete one of these! One is definitely enough! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.