LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #63 & Talented Time Travelers #62


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 63rd Time Travel Thursday linky party at the Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First...
 let's travel back to last week's party, and
see a bit of the creativity shared by our talented time travelers.


Kathy @ Petticoat junktion—one of our partying friends—was feeling rather
blue recently...aqua blue, that is.  She decided to "pretty up" a number
of her project pieces with a touch of that lovely color.


We all know that paint works magic, when it comes to makeovers.  Rebecca
@ You are {talking} too much gave her project a chic "shabby"
paint redo...and then added a pretty fall
vignette to show it off.


I love projects that incorporate old wood—such as the
rustic piece used by Angie @ Knick of Time..., to create this vintage looking sign.

Angie also has a terrific Etsy shop full of authentic vintage items.
Be sure to check it out.


I'm always eager to see what YOU ARE creating for YOUR grandchildren
that might spark MY creativity to further spoil my precious granddaughter.

This sweet little cupboard makeover, by Vickie @ Ranger 911,
 is fashioned after a vintage one seen on another blog.
Too cute!

Now...
show us what you've been up to this week.


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me! Would love to see you Monday at my linky party! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the good thing about antiques they have a lot of time travel stories to tell! Love the photos but the one of the Farrier should have the horse shoe pointing up so that his luck doesnt run out an old wise tail! Awesome post. Have a wonderful eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    Oh what a beautiful post--and such wonderful treasures from everyone!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    That shade of blue is perfect! As always, so glad to join the party--thanks for hosting another week of fun!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, Thanks so much for featuring my "Aqua Blue". I am so humbled. Love you're linky party and I love the Yankee! Thanks again, Kathy
    Linking up again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting!
    If I'm at Brambleberry Cottage, then it must be ALMOST the weekend!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the projects you highlighted this week. I am in love with the sign that Angie made. Thanks so much for hosting your party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just joining you for my first ever makeover project. I hope to do more in the future

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Thenk you for highlighting my little baker's cupboard among the other fabulous makeovers!. I only wish it was my size. :@

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post of all the cute projects! Thanks for sharing the top choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this fun filled morning of show & tell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous features! Thank you for hosting!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little cupboard...I have a doll room full of dolls and doll related things! I'll go look at her blog! I'm linking this week...with a doll! heehee! Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy my visits to your lovely blog. Hugs and wishes for a joy filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.