LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #31


Now let's take a peek at some of the talent linked to last week's party.


Thanks to a little design inspiration from her nine-year-old son, Deb @ DeJa Renew was able to update this old 70s side table with a bit of Bohemian flair.

Could she have a budding artist in her midst?


This is the year for Caroline @ Piorra Maison to shine.

She has committed to unleashing her creative energies in 2011, and these incredible knobs will be part of a forthcoming project involving...


this piece of "junk"—as declared by her son, not me.

I have a feeling he will be eating his words when Caroline is through with this beauty.


With a love of old vintage images and all things Victorian, Machelle @ Machelle Reeves Blankenship has embarked on creating a portrait reminiscent of the era she is so fond of.

I can't wait to go back and see the piece in its completion.


If you love vintage ephemera, as much as I do, you'll enjoy this cute Valentine's card—even though the holiday has passed.

A visit to For The Love of Old Junk And Other Treasures will unearth a trove of old photos and vintage cards for your viewing pleasure.


I love one-of-a-kind pieces!

To me, they are what make your home uniquely yours.

Karen @ The Vintage Bag Lady created this whimsically charming wall art from castoffs she had "hanging around" her place for decades.

That's why I don't throw anything away;  I'm sure that one day I'll be able to create something really wonderful from it!  ; )


As always, great job, Time Travelers!

Now what ya been up to this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just hopped on line looking through the scroll and there is my table! And my son is standing here asking what is a feature? I told him it great compliment. YAY!! Thanks so much for featuring it. I will be sure to grab your button! Thanks again.

    Deb @ Deja Renew
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much for featuring me on tonights blog. All your kind words and comments are very inspiring and encouraging. Well have to run, I have some (junk) to take care of.
    Have a good night.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you,I enjoyed these posts too. Very unique, creative ideas. Thanks for hosting this really fun party.

    God Bless,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so inspired when I see all the awesome things crafty people create on your blog. So inspiring and fun to read, definitely something I look forward to in my feed reader!

    I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger Award, stop by and pick it up when you get a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments...It always makes me so HAPPY to hear from you!!! Have a beautiful week and I will see you on Thursday!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these features -- can't wait to see the painting finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your visit and your very nice comments! I wish we lived closer I would love to come and help you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where have I been! Thanks for the kudos and I love the presentations in this post! Fun ideas all around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.