LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #29


Now it's time to take a peek at some of the talent linked to last week's party.


If you like mixed media art, you'll love the terrific pieces created by Cindy @ Cindy Adkins' Whimsical Musings.

She even has an Etsy shop where you can purchase her lovely designs.

Sorry, but this one is taken. 

It was created specifically for a very special friend of Cindy's. 


Sherry @ Splendiferous Girls Club used some of her favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge to create this one-of-a-kind design for her memo board.

The lovely artwork is courtesy of her daughter.  ; )

She, also, has an Etsy shop, where she sells other unique items she creates.


I love the simplicity of farmhouse style.

Susan @ Ash Tree Cottage put together this sweet, cottage chic vignette with a few of her favorite flea-market finds.


Great job all you Time Travelers!

Now let's see what you've been up to this week.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words about last week's post!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just came over to say "hi" and was so surprised to see the watch...thank you so much for this lovely post!!! You are such a sweetheart...It made my day! And I loved visiting everyone and seeing all the creativity that is on here in our midst in blogland.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I am the friend that Cindy made this piece for! that is me as a little girl with my dad in the pocket watch! Cindy is an amazing person she blew me away when she made this for me!!! You have a lovely blog! I do not have a blog but do have an Etsy shop, I'll leave my info! Have a wonderful day!!! :) ♥

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Kimbals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - i've got your link in my Link Parties! Thanks for coming over and saying hello! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the time you spend and always coming to visit and post such nice comments! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,just found your blog and am now following..Please feel free to pop over and visit me..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.