LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #73 & Talented Time Travelers #72


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 73rd Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First, travel with me back in time to last week, and let's review
some of the creative projects shared by our talented time travelers.


Have you ever wondered why cloches are so popular?  Could it be
that they elevate even the ordinary to extraordinary?

For instance, any one of the single elements of this wonderful vignette, created by
Faye @ Wild Rose Vintage, would be lovely to behold on its own,
but grouped together under glass, they make the most
 fabulous holiday statement.


Isn't this the cutest little side table?  Would you believe it's made from several
different, unrelated components?  It's the clever creation of catnap.


Bessyboo @ SISTERKINS shared a terrific tutorial for a
holiday centerpiece using pinecones.  And the design possibilities are as
far-reaching as your imagination.


These beautiful cards are the handiwork of Kathi @ South Bay Studio.
I just love Kathi's work and if you do too, you will be happy to know
she sells these—and many other of her gorgeous cards—
in her Etsy shop.


Well, that wraps up another party AND another month!
Can you believe it?   ; )

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I was sorry to miss hte party last week. Hope you are well and had a great thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet winter scene under the cloche. Great features Liz. Thanks so much for hosting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, I read your email and I couldn't wait to see what you were doing! Thank you so much! You have such a nice way with words...it looks even better over here! Thank you for hosting...
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring our pine cone centerpiece. This is our first feature ever and we are so excited. Of course we are here to party again. Thanks for hosting! Looks like some wonderful ideas for us to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say how amazing it is that you take the time to visit all of the links. Your comments made my day :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,
    I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I'm having a giveaway--I hope you'll come enter. I LOVE all the projects!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous features. Thank you for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful featured projects! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this fun party. I enjoyed the inspiration you shared. The cloche is so pretty as is the vintage-inspired card. Have a great week.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. I see lots of fun links already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These features are awesome Liz! So fun to see all of the creativity. I love love love that cloche :) Thanks for hosting...I'm happy that I can join in on the fun this week...Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful works and great projects!

    Have a nice day, kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Liz for featuring my card, the
    'White Horse Inn' and thanks for hosting such a lovely party. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  14. You showed some great items today love the little put together chest type thing and the bottle brush tree under the cloche

    J

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hostessing, I'm loving the Christmas designs.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those wintery looking cards. I usually send out Thomas Kinkade cards, and they are always so cozy filled with snow, family, and love.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for featuring me on Time Travel Thursday, I am so honored! I can't wait to check out the other postings! Blessings to you! Cat

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great party! I'm loving visiting everyone and seeing a ll the creativity! I missed last week but I'll be here Thursday.
    Hope you can stop by and join us at "What's It Wednesday", we'd love to have you!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.