LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #120 & Talented Time Travelers #119


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 120th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

First, we'll travel back in time to last week's party and
see some of the awesome things shared by our talented time travelers.


Beautiful weddings and beautiful brides always
 pluck the heart strings of yours truly!

Leigh Ann @ Love Leigh Again shared some of the lovely things
that made the wedding of her beautiful daughter, Rebekah, extra special—the
buffet in the background of this image being one of them.


If there's one place I'm likely to find a fabulous
home décor item—or two or three—every single time I visit,
 it's HomeGoods. 

And it's seems, I'm not the only one!  Deb @ Vintage on a Dime!
found several beauties during her latest visit.

Check out that little three-legged stool. 
Super cute, right?!


Don't you just love the versatility of
burlap?  Not only does  it "up" the style factor wherever it's used, but
it's terrific for any season of the year.

Marty @ Marty's Musings shared her take on burlap's versatility
 with these attractively wrapped candles.


While I love, love, love the amazing display of autumnal
colors bursting forth this time of year—like those presented in my blog
header, from around our farm—I'm also quite fond of the more
subdued palettes, such as the one above.

Moni @ ZuHaus at Home has put together a terrific tablescape
using pewter pieces given to her by her sister, coupled
with the bounty of nature.


With the transforming power of paint, there's really no reason
to spend a fortune on decorative elements for our homes.

As demonstrated by Jenna @ 24 Cottonwood Lane, by
choosing an interesting base, an attractive shade and the right paint color,
you can have chic on the cheap.


I think fabric pumpkins add such a wonderful touch to
fall decorating.  I have a stash of vintage fabrics I've been
itching to use for just such a project.

If you would like to create your own pretty pumpkin
patch, as well, be sure to visit Sherri @ Aesthetics...A Junker's Journal 
for the how-tos.

OK, we've been anxiously waiting all week to see your handiwork, so
get to linking up all those wonderful projects!   ; )

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful party, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature ....I am honored!!!! I also love Mozart...I have a yorkie named Kramer...they are precious babies!!! Hope you will join my linky party as welll Welcome Home Wednesday....LOVE your blog!!!! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me....and thank you for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Liz! Great features!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting. Wonderful features.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,

    Thanks so much for putting the party together and keeping us clicking links and being inspired.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I enjoyed your beautiful selection of blog posts. I am so inspired and want to make up some Fall pumpkins.
    Thank you for hosting, my thoughtful friend,
    Blessings to you,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your features -- yes, that buffet IS a beautiful backdrop for a bridal picture and I love the velvet pumpkins. Home Goods is a dangerous place :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Liz! Such great features and I do love the subdued fall displays you shared alot. Would love if you could stop by Inspiration Cafe's Grand Opening when you have a moment.
    Thanks,
    Sherry
    http://inspirationcafeic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting a fun party. Wonderful features!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Liz: Thank you for hosting the party--beautiful features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bride is so beautiful - reminds me of when my daughter married - such sweet memories! Love the features - I too am being drawn to the subdued colors while having the traditional colors here and there! I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to be back with some linky parties and yours is one of my favoritae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liz, You are so right everyone loves a beautiful bride! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for gathering a great group together. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz...thanks so much for blessing me with a feature. Rebekah's wedding was such a special day. Thank you also for sharing such a beautiful blog with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the great party dahling!

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.