LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #118 & Talented Time Travelers #117


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~



Welcome to the 118th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

I'm afraid the spotlighted time travelers will not be revealed until Thursday.
But do show off your creativity for this week in the meantime!


13 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. Its been a lovely autumn in my area (BC Canada) for several weeks. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a beautiful rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Liz...thanks so much for hosting. I love seeing how your party is growing. :)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thursday again already, thanks so much for this great party. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party! I finally made it back for the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Glad I could join in this week. Have a great weekend.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello - great party! I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my! Such great ideas, so many fun blogs to see. THX for hosting. Have a lovely weekend,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog hop thank you for hosting. Would love for you to link up to our party as well.~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a terrific party! I am looking forward to spending a little time visiting all the sights listed here. I am also your newest member! Please stop by Still Woods and as we say in the south, "Sit a Spell"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.