LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #108 & Talented Time Travelers #107


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 108th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

First, let's take a peek at some of the creative endeavors
 linked to last week's party by our talented time travelers.


Jen at City Farmhouse provided a plethora of
pretty pictures for her lovely dining-room reveal.

From the gorgeous fabric on the slipcovered chairs,
to the beautiful built-in filled with fabulous finds, the room
 exudes a sophisticated, farmhouse charm.


The Shabby Gals worked their magic on this tiny table.
It's quite a quaint little number now,
isn't it?   ; )


I'm really not much of a crafter, in the typical sense, so I thoroughly enjoy
seeing the creative expression of others who are.

Misty @ ...Sevens... showcased her crafting talents with
this fantastic chipboard wedding album.

Quite impressive!


I never tire of seeing the lovely handiwork of the
multi-talented Betsy @ My Salvaged Treasures.

She makes the most marvelous
jewelry from found objects!


Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home has filled her guest room
with so many tempting treasures, it's hard to pick a favorite.

But being the junk maven that I am, if I must choose,
 the section of old bed spring used as wall art tops my list.

Now, impress us again this week!

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


16 comments:

  1. I just love your party and look forward to it each week! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful host! I was so excited to see my guest room featured this week!! What a surprise, thank you!! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    Thank you so much for the feature:)! I love it-"sophisticated farmhouse charm." I will definately be back to link more projects. Have a great night.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Liz for featuring my jewelry. It's always so much fun searching for all the little pieces.
    Love the other features especially that small bed spring section...I need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again, Liz!! Any news on getting your shop set up?

    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful features Liz! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is beautiful! All the features are great this week. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz I haven't been here in a couple weeks good to be back thanks for hosting hope u have a great week
    RaNae @ Ewe Creek Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I have a “Best Linky Parties on the Web” linky page on my website: OneCreativeMommy.com. I would love it if you linked up your party so that I and my followers could find you each week! (I would also love it if you joined my One Creative Weekend Party every Friday.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for the party again this week, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Liz!! Love your Blog!! Always such a pleasure to come over and link up with you!!
    I LOVE all that I see, I could get lost here looking at all your beautiful projects and Pics!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for hosting the party!!
    Many Blessings,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way, My dear, I am your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hard to believe we are into August already!!!! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the feature! I am truly honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the feature!!! I am quite honored to be featured here! Thanks for hosting the party yet again. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful features. Thanks so much for hosting your party today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.