LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #81 & Talented Time Travelers #80


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 81st Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First...
 travel back in time with me to last week, and take a peek at some of the wonderful
 things shared by a few of our talented time travelers.


How would you like breakfast served in bed?  Is there anyone
out there who wouldn't want to be pampered by such a pretty presentation?

Cindy @ Beaux R'eves not only styled this lovely vignette, she dolled
up a plain-jane tray especially for such occasions.


I always enjoy home tours, don't you?  This is an area of a home office 
and craft room shared at last week's party by Smallgood Hearth.

Besides being a bit partial to the image of my home state on her wall,
it was fun to see some of the other decorating elements in
this room—a croquet mallet wall hanger and a moose named Morty, to name a few.   ; )


If you've never reworked a painted piece of furniture
because you didn't know where to start, be sure to visit Hani @ Craftionary
for a step-by-step how-to presented by guest blogger Jen Lossing


Sometimes we have to just sit on a project for awhile until inspiration hits.
When Linda @ Random Creativity spotted this adorable image
she knew it was the key to her muffet's tuffet.


Want proof that paint can magically transform even the ugliest duckling
 in the pond?  Visit Deidre @ Simply Simplisticated
and become a believer!

OK, now go ahead and strut your stuff!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.



28 comments:

  1. Liz, thank you for hosting another great link! It's always fun to see such amazing ideas! I love your features! The ruffled bed tray really caught my eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature Liz and thank you for Hosting! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to host this linky party each week! I know it is a LOT OF TIME & EFFORT! My thanks goes out to you. Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, Great inspiration last week, and you had a hard time choosing features this week I'm sure. Thanks for hosting TTT.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you make a new banner? Well I love it even if it was me who suddenly noticed it!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liz, I'm honored to have my tuffet featured along with the other Time Travlers. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week! Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. I posted about the past summer and autumn gardens, time travelling to the recent past.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for featuring the table project.. I know it's a very detailed and easy tutorial.. I'm off to share the new with her..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that breakfast in bed tray! Thanks for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz,
    Happy Thursday! I love your features!!! So, so beautiful!!! And Linda is a super-good friend of mine!!! I don't know if you got my email but I am wondering if you can send me a pic of yourself--I need it right away....thanks SOOO much!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I've just discovered your lovely blog and linked up to your Time Travel Thursday. You have some great projects on here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a treat to visit each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting.I am finding many new blogs.There are so many talented people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Liz,
    Looks like a great bunch of link-ups this week. Can't wait to visit some of these lovely ladies and their blogs. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting agin this week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting the party, Liz - always fun! Love the features! Off to check out the shares...Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is always a pleasure to join you on Thursdays, thanks for hosting. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love your Thursdays. It looks like there are lots of great blogs to visit. Thanks for hosting. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. After being without power this last week from a winter storm, I feel like I traveled back in time! Today I realize that many of our advantages like power and heat have us living in luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I stayed up way too late last night, linking and linking to so many of your party participants. I'm afraid to do any more, because I find so many blogs I want to visit regularly,that blog-reading threatens to take over my entire existence!
    But thanks anyway for hosting...=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for feature my Paint Table tutorial. I love all the other featured items as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your lovely comment! I am so glad that I discovered your beautifull blog.
    Untill next time!

    Love,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Liz,
    I am so happy that you are part of my book!! This is so thrilling because you are such a shining example of someone who inspires bloggers every day!!! Your link party is fabulous--and so is your style. And even more than that, your generosity with other bloggers and true "blogger spirit" come through to everyone who meets you!!! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.