LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #80 & Talented Time Travelers #79


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 80th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Let's check out some of the creativity shared by
last week's talented time travelers first.


I love rust—well, if it's decorative rust we're talkin' about, of course!

With a lot of imagination and a little patience, John @ The Frugal Tree
was able to spring into action making this
rusty relic into a decorative delight.


Heidi @ the mindful nest shared a number of beautiful images
she's using for inspiration to create a relaxing retreat
 for her master suite.

And she has chosen the gorgeous colors
of her bridal bouquet as a decorative springboard.


Isn't this skirted ottoman/coffee table fabulous?!
It was just one of the many treasures that tickled my fancy
when I visited Betsy @ Betsy Speert's Blog.


You already know how much I love ironstone.  Needless to say,
I was quite excited with this pretty project shared
by Mitzi @ Mitzi's Miscellany.

I have an assortment of ironstone platters on hand, and I even
have some brass stencils.  And now, thanks to Mitzi,
I'll be adding typography to a few.


How do you remedy a cramped kitchen with too
little counter space...
with a magical makeover, of course!

Raquel @ Raquel English transformed an old dresser
 into a much needed island.

Way to go, Raquel—function AND good looks.  ; )

Now, are you talented travelers ready to impress us this week?

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

18 comments:

  1. Love that island! I had a dresser very similar that I sold at my last garage sale. Now I'm so sorry!! Thanks for hosting this fun party :)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creative features from last week. Thanks for hosting Time Travel Thursday.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! The dresser turned kitchen island is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Running late (as per usual) but oh so glad to be here to see all of the great inspiration! Thanks for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Time Traveller Thursday # 80. Lots of great posts to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz!
    Wow, what beautiful features---totally fabulous, my friend!!! Thank you for such a FANTASTIC party!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz,

    I wanted to say thank you so much for featuring me this week. It's truly an honor to have been chosen from among so many other wonderfully, creative individuals. You made my day!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Liz, This is my first time attending your party. Your featured pieces are amazing. I'm off to visit now. Thanks for hosting! Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, see your link issues resolved. That's tough. Hope it didn't drive you too crazy. Maybe it just resolved on its own! See some interesting links there - in the review and the odds and ends linked. I'll be more later on. Thanks! Have a great Thursday. And a wonderful weekend! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting again this week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liz, I want to thank you so much for featuring my stenciled ironstone platters in today's post. For some reason they look better on your blog! I think you have a magic touch at Brambleberry Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting.I am new to blogging.I reading you blog.I have for sometime now.I am now a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of wonderful places to visit. Thank you for the linky Smooches and Hugs and wishes for a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.