LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #68 & Talented Time Travelers #67


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 68th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Let's travel back in time and visit a few of
the talented time travelers from last week's party first.


I love the effects of layering—whether it be home dècor, clothing, or jewelry.  All those
lucious layers just seem to add so much more interest.  Case in point: 
this lovely necklace created by Jana @ Artful Panoply.

Jana is a newbie blogger, so be sure to drop by and
show her a bit of bloggy love!


Michelle @ A Pinch of Prim shared some of her current Goodwill finds at the party
last week.  But when I visited her and caught a glimpse of her adorable
papier mâché creations, I just knew I had to
share them with you! 

Discovering new-to-me talent out in
Blogland is one of the fun elements of blogging.


While I thoroughly dislike painting walls and furniture, I've always wanted to learn to
 paint artistically.  To be able to capture beauty on canvas seems
so rewarding.  If you visit FARMHOUSE PORCH you'll be sure to
see a number of pretty pieces by someone who knows
how to work magic with a paint brush.


Do you like quilts?  How about stylish art?  Want to know how to create
one from the other?  Then take a stroll over to The Three Sweet Peas—where
Stacie shared her terrific tutorial for this pretty picture.


Is this not just the cutest bunny?  Shari @ Swinging on a Star Creations
drew this adorable pen and ink creature and then further
enhanced it with watercolors.  You can find the origins of her
unique frame when you visit her.

I love being able to showcase some of the incredible creativity floating through
the blogosphere?  My only regret is that I can't feature
every one of you!

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

25 comments:

  1. Great crafts. Love the photos. I am not a very crafty person I do have my moments though lol my thing is Nature photography I guess that could be a craft lol I dont use photoshop or inhance my photos at all it is up to me and my camera to capture the natural beauty of nature. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Time Travel Thursday once again! I agree - there are some incredibly talented people in blogland! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Lovely Features... And I just have to say that I am the Proud and MOST Happy owner of that Pinky Elly.... Michelle does Fabulous work...
    http://shoprubyjean.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-pink-elly.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me. You're the best!!!

    Hugs & Sugar♥
    Linsey
    http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, really love your features this week. Love the paper mache and the painting in particular.thanks for hosting the party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thank you Liz, for featuring Pink Elly on your Time Travel Thursday Post! I love your blog and participate often on your Linky Party!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your header. The shots are so very pretty.Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz!

    It's been awhile since I linked up - so glad I could link up this week! :) Thank you for hosting such a wonderful weekly linky party. :) Take care and have a wonderful night!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting...I received a number of visitors from your party last week! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that layered look with the jewelry! Thanks for hostessing another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were talking about layers I love to layer my rooms with treasures.
    thanks for this party I always like coming over here where there is lots of pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again this week. So sorry but my picture posted twice and don't know how to delete one, my apologies! Laura,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting! I look forward to going thru all the links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're a great hostess, Liz! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features as always and wonderful inspiration. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liz,
    Thank you so much for the feature and your time to host. So nice to see my quilt block. Come visit often! :)

    XOXO
    Stacie
    The Three Sweet Peas

    ReplyDelete
  19. That bunny is adorable! I'm going to check it out now and find out more about the frame too!

    Thanks for hosting,


    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for hosting, the features are great! I just love visiting all the other participants. Wow! Such creative minds.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's one of the most unique necklaces I've ever seen...so pretty.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for hosting this event. Such a wonderful creative group of ladies!
    Love your quote!!
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.