LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #66 & Talented Time Travelers #65


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 66th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Unfortunately, my Internet service has been down for days, and I just got it
back up and running!  I'm afraid that's one of the disadvantages
of living in such a remote area.

My thanks go out to Joseph—the technician who restored
my connection with Blogland...
again!   ; )

Needless to say, there was no way to visit all you wonderful
party-goers from the last party, which means 
I have some serious catchin' up to do.

But...
next week, I'll do a double-feature feature
 of some of our talented time travelers—from this party
and the last.

In the meantime...
go ahead and link up your creative selves.   ; )

 
IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

14 comments:

  1. Its terrible when we loose our internet connection. Glad you are back on line. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always something. So glad to hear that things are up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about your internet. I know how frustrating that is. But glad you're back in business. Thanks for hosting :)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it back to blogland! Just linked up, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happend to us a while back too! Glad you're back! I'm sharing a link on your fun party today! Thank you for hosting!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...Linky Party...my feet just are not wet enough yet to do more than cheer on those of you who share such wonderful ideas. I missed your posts this week! Glad you're back!~
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you haven't had service...I would just go insane! I live in the country too but not so far out. Only two providers available so I am lucky so far.

    Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hostessing another great Time Travel Thursday! I'm excited to visit the others who are linked up. Sorry about your internet service going down, I know exactly how frustrating (panicky? horrifying?) that is! Glad it's up and running.

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz,
    Glad your internet troubles are over! All linked up for this week; hope your week is going well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you stay online! I know how frustrating that can be! And thanks for hosting a fabulous party! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Internet troubles are so frustrating...Hope everything will be OK now! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're reconnected. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Just stopping by for a visit and noticed I was featured! Thanks so much. I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.