LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #101 & Talented Time Travelers #100


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 101st Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

FIRST, A REMINDER: 
THERE'S ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER MY

Now on to the features of our
talented time travelers from last week's party.


Don't you think it's fun to see all the knockoffs
floating through the blogosphere?

Sometimes I even like the knockoff better than the
 original inspiration piece.  Such is the case with
 this lovely wall art by Catherine @ Hello, New Day.

Catherine even shared her how-to, so you can create your own
 knockoff of her knockoff!   ; )


Do you have the perfect lamp but are lacking the perfect shade?
Why not just cover an existing one to your liking?

Kristie @ MARKET NINE home shared her wonderfully
detailed step by step instructions on how to do just that. 

Her custom-designed shade looks gorgeous, doesn't it?


Lynn @ UpCountry Olio created this lovely
 faux-quilt wall art.

It's the perfect complement to the fabulous floor rug
she painted in her upstairs hallway.


If you ever find yourself with a plethora of paint sticks,
you might just want to consider this pretty project by Tanya @ twelve-O-eight.

And since the sticks are freebies...
that makes it an even sweeter deal!


Since I'm not a big fan of shiny, polished brass, anything that
can transform the look of it gets my nod of approval.

Heidi @ OneCreativeMommy did a fantastic job of camouflaging her
drawer pulls and shared the how-tos with all of us "boo on brass" fanatics.

Well, that wraps up this week's features.  Now show us your latest creative endeavors.

DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

28 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Liz for including my Rustic Modern Mirror in today's features!! I just linked up my Sofa Table Rehab, thank you for hosting every week, you are appreciated!

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that laundry sign and yes, I'm lovin' all the knockoffs in blogland ... and the knockoffs of knockoffs. LOL. I follow Lynn's blog and enjoy watching her house transformation. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, great features this week as always! Thank you for hosting TTT.
    Enjoy the Father's Day weekend.

    ~Emily
    The French Htuch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Liz, for the lovely feature! I'm thrilled and honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice features. Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what is amiss with my computer setting. I can't load a picture from my post thru Linky Tools. This is the case on any blog that uses Linky Tools.
    Have you heard from anyone else with this problem? My next step is to take my computer to be checked out. I don't have a problem linking a post picture thru InLinx.
    If you have a tip I would love it.
    Thanks for hosting and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see your party up and running. Thank you for welcoming us all and taking the time to give us a chance to share what we've been up to.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that very creative lamp shade. Thank you for hosting Liz:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting, have a lovely evening!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely informative blog you have here,been a pleasure going through the pages.I am your newest follower. Thanks for hosting todays party,have linked up for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That paint stick mirror is great as are the other features!!! Thanks for hosting the party, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello

    nice to come over for a short visit and see all the features you posted

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the laundry sign from last week, I just wish I had something other than the basement to put it in. Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I'm now following you and have linked up my new blog. Thanks for hosting!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz, Thanks for featuring my lamp shade tutorial. Your website is beautiful! Love the other features you chose too! ~Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the nice comments and for featuring my project. It was so exciting to come join the party this week and see my own project featured! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Liz! Thanks for always allowing us to link up! I'm back with a few things tonight - been out of action for a couple of weeks ;) Have a great evening!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  20. ...so many creative links,
    thank you for hosting!
    this week, i brought "fairyland" with me:)
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog. Found you via a blog hop. Thanks for hosting this cool link party. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for your feature on my quilt project. I am honored to be featured with all of these other amazing projects. I really appreciate all you do to make this linky party a big success! I just linked up and I'll be back next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great features!Thank you for hosting.Have a great weekend!
    ((((((Hugs))))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such lovely posts on your party this week. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for hosting this party! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Liz! Wow ~ 101 TTT posts! Congratulations! And thanks so much for always hosting this fun party! Love that wall art you featured!! Oooh and that lamp, too! I just linked up. Thanks for always having such a beautiful and inspiring blog!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was just thinking what Stephanie said 101 posts! Congrats! That's awesome - are are the number of links involved.
    Just stopping by to say hey!
    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.