LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #98 & Talented Time Travelers #97


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 98th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Gotta give a shout-out to some of our
talented time travelers from last week's party, first.


This fabulous dresser-turned-kitchen-island
is proof positive that with a bit of creative genius, even the most
mundane piece of furniture can become a showpiece.

Rosemary @ Ozma of Odds turned her daughter's drab dresser
into this marvelous masterpiece
with the help of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.


Chandies add charm to any decorating scheme...
and even more so when they are as unique as this creation by Lynne @

The flower-filled peat pots and berry baskets—among the other
features—make this truly a one-of-a-kind piece.


It's always fun to see the fabulous finds that
others discover during their treasure hunts.

Judy @ French Laundry found quite a few goodies during her recent shopping pursuits. 
And one in particular got a wonderful
transformation with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.


Now, go ahead and strut your stuff again this week!

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

19 comments:

  1. Great features from last week. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the paint job on that shelf. I have a few that are waiting for a little TLC. Thanks for hosting Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz! Those features are beautiful! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Liz. Nice features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shelf with the Anne Slaon paints! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. A feature at Brambleberry Cottage with (Rosemary) Ozma of Odds and (Judy) French Laundry...I am truly honored. Thank you, Liz!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. If it doesn't rain tomorrow the last of the bedding plants get planted and maybe the beans too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz you have NO idea how much you have helped me with my blog. I actually used two of a vintage greens tutorials and was able to link up in my post and again to Linky parties the right way. Wow what a thrill that was. Now I'm on to do the sidebar thing. Maybe. Just hope I don't screw that one up. THANKYOU my new dear friend for ALL your help. You are a a godsend!

    Big Hugs,

    Nann

    PS And thanks for your fun linky party. I'm all linked up proper!! smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz,
    Great features.Especially that dresser/kitchen island.What a transformation!
    Thank you for hosting.
    ((Hugs))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope to get my table painted over this busy week end

    first thing I am going to , so excited anyway going to Gyspy Caravan in St Louis Mo and open air flea market I read it's huge, hope to find treasures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party, Liz! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting a great party, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Liz, I made it back to the party after missing a week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Liz, I made it back to the party after missing last week. Thanks for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Liz! I love the chalk paint shelf, it's adorable! Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you're having a good week. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...hello dear Liz!
    thank you for the feature on my kitchen island, i so enjoy using it:)
    i'll be back next week with my diy orchard ladder.
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting this party, Liz ~ I've just linked up. I hope you will be able to join us at my annual WEDDING BLOG PARTY on June 8th! Oh, and I'm having a giveaway right now, so please stop by and enter!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for hosting! Love the inspirational features -- hope you have a Fantastic Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.