LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #83 & Talented Time Travelers #82


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~ 


Welcome to the 83rd Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Let's pay tribute to some of our talented time travelers
from last week's party first.


We all have our favorite sources of inspiration
for our projects, right?  For Todd and Jodi @ Cottage Charm Creations that
would be Restoration Hardware—the inspiration for the piece above
and several others.

Can you believe that this gorgeous cabinet—with its new zinc patina—was once
just a run-of-the-mill  plain oak piece?



As someone who loves to sew,
I'm always drawn to pretty textiles.

Undoubtedly, Becky @ ...from generation to generation is too.
And she creates lovely pieces like this handbag from her fabulous finds.


I told myself that I would not showcase any
Valentine's Day projects again until next week.  But after seeing this
sweet tray, created by Kim @ La Bell Epoque Home,
I changed my mind.  


Husbands and wives teaming up for projects is nothing new.  As you know,
 the Yankee and I do it all the time.  But if he ever requested permission
 to post on my blog "edit free and without suggestions"...

Well, that's exactly what Mr. Dump of Dumped and Discovered
asked of his wife.  You're such a brave girl, Sarah—even
though Mr. Dump's projects do turn
out quite well!   ; )

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    I've got a linky party going on at my blog, so I am linking up a post from a week ago! I'll come back! (I'm only doing a once-a-week post now so that I can spend my time writing!) ((((hugs)))) to you, my friend.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the great feature!! -xo!

    Jodi @ Cottage Charm Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting :) haha. You might want to pour a cup of coffee to go with the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun features.... :) I will be sure to check back for you Linky... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be a Time Travel voyeur this week and just stop in at all the interesting links from your party.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Party! You are so gracious...Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got your Linky account squared away. I'm sure hosting a party is very involved. But we appreciate it and you! Thanks, Liz! Loved looking at your pretty and inspiring features as well. Enjoy your day :)
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek
    Email: Lynn@nsytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy $#@!!#$)#&@!!!!! My first feature!!! Thanks, Liz! Is it possible for a Dump to blush?!? :)

    I've updated the post with your button!

    Cheers,
    Mr. Dump

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cabinets.Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz; thanks for hosting. I picked 1982 Time Traveller today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, Liz, for featuring my Valentine trays and for hosting. I'm so humbled and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I finally made it to the Party... :) Thank you so much for the SWEET comments about Mrs. Pearl... You know she Actually has a Pearl Necklace on in the Photo.. But it just didn't get captured in the Far away shot.... I had some close ups but just didn't use them... I am now thinking I should of... :) Have a Blessed rest of the Week!!! Oh I also just signed up to follow you with LINKY... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I have joined up to follow you on Lynky Followers, I invite you to follow me also!
    Diddie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, that's a nice opportunity to share what excites me today! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Liz, Thanks for hosting the party. So much to see so little time to spend. Have a super day! Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting...this week I'm out of it, but I appreciate your sharing.
    I have joined you with the new Linky tool as well as Google and would love to have you join me at citicasita.blogspot.com.

    Have a great week-end and Valentine's Day!

    Diddie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.