LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #74 & Talented Time Travelers #73


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 74th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

First...
let's peek at some of the great ideas shared by a handful of our
talented time travelers, during last week's party.


Just hear those sleigh bells jingling
ring, ting, tingling too...

Sorry!  I got a little sidetracked.   ; )

But, if you want to create your own vintage-style sleigh bells, be sure
to visit Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage.  She has a totally terrific tutorial
for making a set you can use to accompany you
on your sleigh ride this Christmas.


Do you have a special little person in your life,
who loves to pretend?  I know I do.

And this adorable, interactive fire station, created by Jessica
 @ Utah County Mom, would be just the thing for
hours of fantasy fun.

Jessica sells these in her Etsy shop, but she was
also gracious enough to share her tutorial.


Not only do I love, love, love giving presents, but I thoroughly
enjoy embellishing the packages.

This darling candy cane ornament, created by
Coleen @ Crafty and Cooking Momma, couldn't be any
sweeter...or simpler to make.

It would be such a cute addition to any gift.


OK, now show us what you've got for this week!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO
THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

16 comments:

  1. Oh what a precious post!! And we own a real firetruck...I know he'd love that!! I have some awesome news on my blog that I couldn't wait to share...I hope you're having a beautiful holiday season!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those features, especially the fire station - I wish I'd had that when my kids were younger. Thanks for hostessing the party, so much fun!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being so loyal to your meme...I just love it and love the fact that you always are here to open it for us.
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm linking up again at #35 with our Mudroom style entryway and a fun lattice wreath for kicks. Going to check out some of the others...have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great featured posts- so perfect for holiday gift giving!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting during this busy Christmas season--it gives us all a break to look at the posts of such a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature!!!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Nice post, cute ideas! Thanks for hosting this each week. Happy Advent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everybody is showing such pretty Christmas decor now Thanks for letting us show off our pretties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho! Ho! Ho! Thursday! Good Morning Liz! Again, wonderful feature posts but you know, I almost have to have me one of those table-tents. Oh my! If only when I was a kid I had my own girl-version of that! Precious. Joining you today. Gonna visit a link or two then hope to be back later. Thanks. Great job on the meme. Hugs . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the candy cane heart you featured!!! Thanks for the party...sorry I missed last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting as always. Love the features!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the features your sharing. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  14. That candy cane ornament is so sweet and clever. I think I'll make one this Christmas. Thanks for sharing.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.