LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time Travel Thursday #53 & Talented Time Travelers in Focus #52


"We all have our time machines.  Some take us back, they're called memories. 
Some take us forward, they're called dreams." 
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 53rd Time Travel Thursday linky party at the Brambleberry Cottage!
Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects?  Great!

But first...
let's take a peek at some of the talented time travelers
from last week.


Aren't these suitcases terrific?!
Believe it or not, they were a $35.00 Craigslist find for Sandra @ french laundry 123.
I simply love a good bargain, don't you?


If you're a cat lover, be sure to visit Vanessa @ Avalon for some fun cat hi-jinks.
Avalon is a frisky feline movie star and cartoon character with attitude.


I love pretty china and am always looking for pieces to add to my collections.  But I'm
unwilling to pay a lot for the pieces I collect—making the hunt all the more challenging...
 and exciting.   ; )

Lynn @ Flea Market Lady loves china, too, and was able to score this lovely
 Limoges platter for half price.

(Photo by Mark Large - Pool/Getty Images)
For those of you who just can't seem to get enough of the latest news on Will And Kate,
 drop by and visit Fabiana @ ciao newport beach for a post full of terrific photos
 of the royal newlyweds in California.


Though these cute potholders are reminiscent of fall, they were actually just created
 this month.  Denise @ Spittin - Toad used these colors to match her kitchen, and
she shared a great tutorial for how to create your own.

OK, now what do you have to share?


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my blog! Thai is so exciting for a new blogger like me!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great inspiration! I love the green suitcases. I never think to look for such things on Craigslist. The Limoges platter is really pretty too. Thanks for hosting once again. It's always a pleasure.
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Oh thank you for listing me, I am quite flattered! See what you can find on Craig's List, and the best part is, I wasn't even looking for them.

    What a gorgeous granddaughter you have in the post below! Wow, she looks like she should be in a magazine!

    Have a great night. I will see what else I can dig up LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for showing off my potholders...What an honor!! This is one of my favorite parties...You have a talented group of readers...Thanks for hosting!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring me :) Hope your readers enjoy xoxo
    ~Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love all your features from last week. Congratulations to all. Thanks so much for hosting....

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz! Happy TTT! That luggage is fabulous and the potholders are really cute. Always a joy to join your party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun projects you have featured. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it Thursday already? I was thinking I'd stop by and see what's up, then do something for your Time Traveler and, oh my, it is Thursday already. I'm not ready. I guess I'll try next Thursday. I grew up w/suitcases (soft sided ones) that looked a lot like those green and white ones. I saw the post and photo of your little gardener. Precious! I'm doing my blogs on both Google and Word Press now. So, you can find me either place. Hopefully my profile info sends you to the Google blog cuz that's what I'm using to comment. :) Hugs and Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I too am a Belle. I have lived in Cicago, and all over the entire East Coast. I have been to the other side of the Earth, however, I found my home back in the Deep South, where the honeysuckle flows like velvet along the cool breeze. -Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.