LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Friday, October 29, 2010

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #15


And now it's time to take a peek at some of the travelers who took the trip for Time Travel Thursday last week.



I just love New England architecture.

Rob and Laurie @ Handy Man, Crafty Woman share that same interest.  Be sure to visit them so you can take their grand tour.


Have you ever had a project not work out the first time or two you tried it?


Liz @ Designing Domesticity had that problem with her terrarium.  But she followed the wisdom of the old cliche "if at first you don't succeed"...

and look what a cute addition it now makes to her little lounging nook.


One of the most exciting aspects of decorating is transforming "blah" to beautiful!

Amanda @ The Penny Parlor did just that with her mirror makeover.


Chelsea and Allison @ Decor Roomies decided it was time to assist some of their college buddies with a living room redo.

Yep, these guys definitely needed a feminine touch!


The final results reveal that everything benefits from a woman's touch.  ; )


Signs of fall are springing up everywhere with Karen @ Never Enough Thyme Creations.

Wouldn't you love to have one of these charming decorations of your very own?

You can!  Just visit Karen for the details.


Often the best encouragement you could ever receive comes from fellow bloggers.

Jeanne @ Selep Imaging wants to know whether her old hutch was a good score.

Be sure to let her know what you think.


 And as always, great job, Time Travelers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...some great sites to check out. Thank you - this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, I lake it!

    Kisses and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, it was so GREAT to meet you today!! How exciting! I couldn't wait to come home and tell my husband!! I am so sorry we had to leave without saying goodbye...my friend was worried about getting back in time to get her baby, so husband could work! I could have sat and talked with you all day! When I am able to come back to the depot, I will shoot you a message and maybe we can meet there! I can't wait to see all that you have going on! I will look forward to my visit! P.S. Thanks for the GREAT deal on my treasures! I can't wait to 'show' you what I do with them!! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring us! Loving your blog; I've added it to my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was away last week and just saw you featured my fall signs! Thank you!! Love your blog and really appreciate the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.