You met my Yankee sweetheart a few months ago–when I first started my blog.
If you've read that post, you know he is quite the handyman. He designs, creates, builds, constructs, remodels, refinishes, repurposes, slices, dices...OOPS!!! I got a little carried away.
OK, let's just say he can do virtually everything related to do-it-yourself projects.
He grew up in New England cutting his teeth on tools, as his family moved from one remodeling project to another.
He was a shipbuilder and instructor in the Navy, has been a home remodeler for over thirty years, and has been refinishing, designing, creating and building furniture and accessories for fifteen years.
Needless to say, he has lots of experience and know-how in the area of DIY.
From reading many of your blogs, and all of the wonderful comments you've left on mine, there are a few things that have become apparent.
Not everyone has such a knowledgeable handyman living under their roof,
even the best of us DIY mavens get stumped with our projects at times.
I've come up with the perfect solution–a weekly linky event where you can get your toughest, most challenging, oft-frustrating questions answered.
Want to know if there is an easier way to get your project done, which tools to use for the best results, how to get from the idea stage to the end result, etc.?
Then this event is for you!
It will be like having your very own Yankee. Well, sort of. ; )
Here are the details:
- Starting Monday night, June 7th, you can link into a Q & A with the Yankee.
- The link will be up by 9pm on Monday nights.
- Just leave your question in the comment section of my post for Ask the Yankee each week, and place the event button on your sidebar.
- Or, create a post on your blog addressing your question, showing others where you're stuck in your project, and link back to this specific Brambleberry Cottage event.
- If you link up with a post, please make sure your link is to a direct post and not your main blog.
- A few of you will be featured the following week in that week's Ask the Yankee post, and I'll include a link back to your featured post.
So...are you ready to Ask the Yankee?